LADIES CYCLING AND LEISURE WEEKEND
A ladies cycling weekend combined with health spas and designer shopping!!
Gusto is not just for cycling enthusiasts, why not arrange a fun cycling weekend and combine it with spa visits and designer shopping in the beautiful city of Florence taking in the amazing sights of the city. Follow fun & easy cycling trails all organised by our guides, who can show you all the historic sights along the way. Cycling is a healthy way to have fun with a group of friends, enjoy beautiful and dramatic scenery, and then after your gentle exertions recover, in one of the Montecatini’s renowned beauty spas before dinner out at one of the colourful local Tuscan restaurants who provide hospitality only the Italians know how!
Call Gusto now and we can organise a bespoke weekend to meet your exact requirements.
A Typical Itinerary
- Private transfer from Pisa airport to selected three or four star Hotel in Montecatini Terme
- Afternoon free time in Montecatini Terme
- Hotel dinner
- A fun day’s cycling, including a light lunch (and a wine tasting experience!)
- Bicycle and Helmet will be provided
- Dinner Al Fresco at the lovely “La Cascina” restaurant including wine.
- Full day ‘Wellness’’ health programme in Montecatini Terme
- Entrance to the thermal oasis
- Thermal bath with petit grain
- Sensual Massage with essential oils
- A beautifying thermal mud treatment with essential oils
- Relaxing body massage with karitè butter
- Sweet orange bath
- “Sogno di gioia” (Massaging chair treatment)
- Evening: Short walk to board Funicular train to Montecatini Alto and dinner “Al Fresco” in a typical Toscano restaurant with wine in the Piazza of Montecatini Alto.
- A full day shopping experience with a visit to the beautiful Renaissance city of Florence (including private transport)
- Dinner in hotel
Include the activities of your choice
If a shopping trip or even cycling doesn’t appeal you can choose a different activity for example a 3 or 6 hour gentle horse riding near Fuchecchio. Walking trail through the Pistoiese hills or sightseeing visit to a location of historical interest.
- Morning in Montecatini, with an afternoon private airport transfer to Pisa (Subject to flight times)
The package includes:
- A warm welcome (‘meet & greet’) from a Gusto Cycling team member
- 4 nights bed and breakfast in a 3* or 4* hotel
- 2 nights evening dinner in Hotel (drinks excluded)
- 2 dinners in 2 different restaurants with wine
- Private transfer from Pisa Airport/Montecatini and Montecatini/Pisa airport
- 1 full day of ‘Wellness’ programme as detailed in itinerary
- 1 day cycling with English speaking guide
- 1 day bike hire and cycle helmet (2nd day)
- 1 wine tasting visit in Fattoria including light lunch
- Funicular ticket to and from Montecatini Alto
- Private transfer to Florence and return (collect all your shopping!)
NB: Airline Flights, travel insurance and evening drink are not included in the above package.
Sample Price –
Number of guests: Minimum 6 max 8 persons
Price Per Person based on 3 star Hotel in Montecatini
£699 pert person based on twin share – Single Room £749
Price Per Person based on 4 star Hotel in Montecatini
£779 pert person based on twin share – Single Room £829
A full costing will be presented once dates are confirmed